You like to post, know how to use hashtags correctly and like to be on the lookout on social networks, then we have the right responsibilities for you. As a social media manager, you are in charge of our social media channels and their content. As this is a non-profit position, there are no fixed working hours, but weekly progress should be visible
- You should be 18 years or older
- You should live in the European Union
- You should be creative and imaginative in your choice of words
- You should be able to spell German and English in order to write texts for social networks.
- You should be able to work independently
- You should be familiar with social networks and be able to work with them.
- You develop new ideas and concepts for advertising on our social networks
- You manage our social networks
- You design our social network channels individually and attractively
- You post new content and take care of news, comments and feedback
- You work together with the other departments to write news