You know about marketing, have gained experience in this area or are currently in the process of doing so. Then we have the right job for you to put your skills to the test and let them unfold freely. As this is a non-profit position, there are no fixed working hours, but weekly progress should be visible. Since the e-sports department has come to the foreground at the moment, this is also the starting point for the first tasks.
- You should be 18 years or older
- You should live in the European Union
- You should be creative and able to inspire our users
- You should be comfortable with English spelling in order to plan and publish new concepts and ideas in writing.
- You should be able to work independently
- You should be a team player
- Experience in marketing would be desirable.
- You develop new ideas and concepts for advertising for our company.
- You write texts for our social networks
- You look for new opportunities and concepts to grow the company
- You work with other departments on new content and elements for the website.