You have a great interest in technology, have already gained some experience with websites (maybe you have already programmed some) and are ready to gather new experiences? Then we can offer you a supportive and friendly working environment with interesting and versatile tasks. As this is a non-profit position, there are no fixed working hours, but weekly progress should be visible. Since the e-sports department has come to the foreground at the moment, this is also the starting point for the first tasks.
- You should be 18 years or older
- You should live in the European Union.
- You should be able to understand and apply technical knowledge
- You should primarily be able to use HTML, CSS and JS (and related frameworks).
- Other programming languages are desirable
- You should be able to work independently
- You should have worked with the programming languages mentioned above for some time.
- You work on our websites and dashboards.
- You develop concepts for the technical realisation of events
- You take care of our technical support